Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ignore my previous posting, something came up and it made me feel that way.

Seeing through the path that I have taken thus far, I've began to realize that, even though I might felt unappreciated from what I've done, some of the people that I've been with, did change me one way or another.


Someone once asked me why aren't I'm in a relationship just yet. The answer is as simple as I've not find that someone that love me for who I am truly. I've share a part of who I truly am to only some, cos to me they deserved to know my true self. Anyway, I'm in no rush to be in a relationship and I'll just let time sets its toll until I find my true love once again.


I used to think that no one cared about me or even loved me. Maybe I've been feeling that way cos I just felt the lack of being loved. But just a few days back, someone did made me believe that people do care and love me. No matter, without knowing my eyes starts to get watery.


I meant what I've said about you and keep in mind that no matter I'll be here for you babe.



cuma kenanganmu yang dapat mencantumi hatiku..


Silly Boy