Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love

Silly Boy been having the snizzles this few days, hope I'll recover.

Been having random feelings this days and nothing has been lifting my mood lately. Feeling rather lonely and this suxs BIG TIME. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way either but nothing's been filling up this void that I'm feeling. There's someone that I've been thinking lately but never thought that I 'll actually fallen for till today but whatever it is I just hope everything's going alright for her.

I have nothing else to prove besides telling her how I feel but I believe she deserves someone better than me.

Someone that takes care of her.
Someone that can wipe her tears when she cry. Someone that knows how she feels. Someone that she can be with and depend on. Someone that loves her company. Someone that hugs her whenever or where ever she is. Someone that loves her more than she loves him. Someone that appreciates her for who she is.

At the moment I just don't know what I'm gonna do.. Haizzz...

I'm sorry that I've fallen for you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry.

Silly Boy