Tuesday, October 6, 2009

loneliness please go away

Been away for quite some time, but so far I've been feeling rather alright. At least I'm not feeling too depressed. Just kinda miss someone right now.

Whenever loneliness creeps in during this holidays, I just hope someone could be beside me and make me smile just like how I make people smile. Be there to give me a hug when I really need to or be there for me to share my deepest thoughts.


Anyway, to those peeps that's been feeling rather gloomy this couple of days or weeks, may you overcome this gloomy state and see each day as a blessing for you to recuperate your feelings. Here's a hug from me to those peeps so as to lessen the gloom that they've been feeling.

Even though each day may be a struggle for you,
Never break that smile that you've longed wanted to.

Silly Boy