Saturday, October 10, 2009

the other side of my life

I've never regretted what I've said, but sometimes my actions do bothers me. I know I'm not a perfectionist nor am I someone that's popular, but no matter, I've always wanted what's best for the people that I cared for.

There's another side of me that not many may know of, maybe just those that I've been close with, may know about it. Truthfully, I've always wanted to share this part of me, but not many gals that I've known of, do appreciate it and just misjudge their interpretation about it. I don't blame them, but maybe there's never an opportunity for me to really share my part of the story.

I know this side of me had made someone that I cared for cried, not once but twice. I'm really sorry to make you cry babe, but all that I've shared with you, I hope its meaningful for you. There's never a day that all I ever wanted was for you to smile cos your smile gives a meaning to who you really are.


Anyway, love the people that care for you cos all they ever wanted is what's best for you. Whenever they're not around, you'll start to miss their presence and start to look back on the memories spending time with them. So be sure to love that special people that truly do care and love you for who you are. Much love.

Silly Boy