Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a smile away

Everyone wants a perfect love but my love is imperfect. I don't regret it but I love my imperfectness. There's no point to evade or hide from it cos it makes proper sense to love who you've been all this while then to live a lie. Be who you are and accept those people that's been there for you. Life is full of challenges, no matter, at the end of every struggle, there's prone to be an antidote that may lessen the burden.

My life has always been ever changing and it gets interesting with each challenges that I've encountered. Even though I may have suffered a few drawbacks this couple of months, I still tried my best to cheer myself up by occupying my time with things.

I've never liked my attitude the last few weeks cos not only have I've not been the person that I'm suppose to be, but I've been a heart breaker to some. That's a part of me that I'm not proud of but I can't erase the things that I've done.

But no matter I've slowly amend my ways and I've been feeling better now. The feeling of blues are slowly drifting away making way for a much cheerful feeling. I'm smiling again. WOOoo HOOoo!!! =P

Complications may deceive you and make you break.
But be strong and try to be positive.
Taking time to ponder and smiling away those blues might be an option.
Cos only through those sweet smile can you appreciate what's there to cherish upon.
SO KEEP THAT SMILE ON!!!

I'm just smiling away....
Silly Boy