Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks babe!

Today met up with Rachel at City Hall. She treated me to lunch today as part of her gift before my departure to China for my internship. Before that, we explore around Marina Square before making our way to Orchard Ion where we breeze through shop by shop to see what the new shopping centre has to offer. There were a couple of unnamed stores that may not be familiar in Singapore or to us but we were not entertained by them cos the items sold were way to pricey for us to even went in to take look.

The time spend with her was worthwhile and I kinda need that kind of activity once in awhile to lift my emotions. Not only that, she took random pictures of me with random scenarios which just got her entertained even more than me posing for her, but I don't mind being the centre of attention for her. And after that I went to school for some internship briefing which was utterly a bore.


Babe, thanks for your time and company today. You really make my day a whole lot better with your bubbly attitude of yours that just didn't pause for a moment. I guess I did enjoy myself hanging out with you. It was kinda fun to trick you here and there especially with your blur look when I was actually tricking you all this while. You made me laugh and you complimented me too. That I won't forget. Hope to meet up again when I return to Singapore someway in early February. Thank you again. I hope you won't miss me.. haha..

Silly Boy