Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy holidays

It's been awhile since I've last updated, but the point to note now is I'M BACK BABEY!!

There's things which I've missed and never really got the chance to portray, but words are hard to describe this feeling. Since I've been away, many things have occurred without my presence. Some of which I'll never know really, unless things slowly pops up here and there.


No matter, I know that my feelings were unsettled before I left, but I've been able to understand the things around me much better from my perspective since I've been away.


But anyway enough with the past, what matters now is the present and what's to come in the future. I know I may have changed, but I like the changed in me. It's something new that I've never would discover if not for me being away this long.


To everyone out there, wishing you a Happy CNY and Valentines Day... Enjoy the holidays..


Kzy