Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A chance

A chance or maybe a glimmer of hope, is what Silly Boy really needs right now.

Silly it might have seemed, but lately my character hasn't been much of myself lately. I've not been going out, not be chatting with my peeps, not been feeling right and not been eating much. I don't know why I'm in such a state but I just hope I'll be alright.


No matter, I know crying does help to relieve your emotions but I know crying alone doesn't really solve the situation that I'm in. So, I just got to tell myself that I'll be able to pull through with it and start to be my ordinary self again. Being happy with what I have and enjoy this few holidays to the fullest. I hope I'll be able to. So peeps please do drag me along. I'm in desperate need of going out cos this holidays has been a bore for me.

I know it's not the smartest thing to forget you but we just can't seemed to get it right.

And as far as I've known I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did.

And you didn't mean to love me back.


Anyway whatever happens, I just hope for the best and even though you may not be by my side, I just hope you're be happy enjoying every moment of your life with or without me.

I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself,
That you're not the one for me.
But the more I think, the less I believe it,
And the more I want you here with me.


Silly Boy