Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my empty feeling

If everything in life were ever to be that simple, everyone would be making the most of life and life wouldn't be as interesting and complicate as it is to be. People around may misjudge a simple time alone being stereotype as 'emo' but the fact is do you even know what the person is going through to be classified them as that. You think about it.

I told myself time and again that as far as I did, I didn't want to have interest in you but no matter how I deny, I still think of you each time. At the moment, all I want is maybe some company so as to take this quiet and empty feeling in my heart. Maybe not being out that often have made me feel this way.

Went out to Marina with Rina yesterday to meet up after such a long time and it did ease my feeling a little even though didn't do much except just chatted here and there. I'm sorry Rina but I hope you enjoy yourself.


Anyway, even though Hari Raya maybe just be a few days away, I just don't feel that excited no more like I used to when I was younger. Maybe as you get older, you tend to see things in a much different perspective. Maybe so maybe not..

All I want is for everything to be what it used to be,
just being blessed with happiness...

Kz Khaz