Friday, September 18, 2009

Shag-ness

Shag-ness is slowly creeping into my body. This few days have been a rather hectic week for me, not to mention having to do chores around and not having enough rest to compensate all those chores. But whatever it is, it's all in day's job and I'm sure I'll be able to pull through with it.

And here's what I've been doing lately....


Thursday


Basic house chores is what kick start my day after waking up late AGAIN. Been rather tired this days but no matter, I still did my routine workout just to ease that temptation of slackness in me. After breaking fast alone, waited for my parents to reach home which was utterly long before going to my grandparents hse (Mom side) to slack... naahhhh... You wish!! To clean up of coz. Firstly I had to change the curtain in the living room, the kitchen and also my grdma's rm. Next, to change the carpet in the living room plus keeping the place nice and appealing to the eyes. Before long, we left home and I tug in for bed straightaway cos my eyes are killing me....


Friday


Wake up feeling lethargic, mom asked me to accompany her for groceries shopping. So I accompany her and we went home having to take the NTUC trolley back to our hse cos there were just too many things to be carried and 4 hands weren't enough to carry all that groceries. Anyway, right after that there was no rest for me though cos I got to paint my room. Even though I was tired and fasting, I just persevere and started painting away. It was kinda tedious at first, but it flows smoothly as I proceed on. I thought I had my day off for the day but I was wrong again, right after break fast, my parents & I went to my grddad's hse (Dad's side) to clean up and I did the same routine as the day before. Back from grddad's hse, did some decoration outside of the hse before tugging myself to bed...


And that's basically it...

I guess I'm gonna be busy the next few days but I'll update when I'm free. Toodles peeps.

_______________________________________________________________

Being occupied with task just takes my mind of you, but whenever I'm alone I still think of you. All I ever wanted was for the best and it's best that you'll never know cause I don't want to complicate things. Only you know how much I care and love. And I didn't meant it to be this way either. So I just got to let go...

Silly Boy